Get in Touch With a Baptist Church Community
If you’re new in town or just looking for a new church home, we would love for you to join us at First Baptist Church. We are proud of our 182-year heritage in Forsyth, and we are excited about our future. It’s our hope you sense a welcoming and friendly spirit when you enter our church property. We want you and your family to feel right at home.
First Baptist Church Forsyth is located at 95 West Morse St. We take up the city block, so be sure to check out the map below for the most convenient parking. We know you have many options of places to worship on a Sunday morning in Monroe County, and we are happy you’ve decided to join us. There’s a place for you at FBC.
- FBC is located at 95 West Morse St. in Forsyth, GA
- Free coffee, snacks, and Wi-Fi
- Casual Dress (Coat and Tie not required but accepted.)
- Two services on Sundays. Traditional at 9 AM Contemporary at 11 AM
- Worship Experiences are approximately 60 minutes.
- Sunday School is Sundays at 10 AM.
- FBC Student Ministry meets Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. (Middle and High School Students)
- FBC Children Ministry meets Wednesday at
- Family Meal is at 5:30 PM on Wednesdays followed by
- Life Groups that meet at 6:15 PM